(1) These Regulations define in particular the types and scope of services provided electronically by Multi Trades Recruitment Ltd Ltd with the registered office in 1-3 The Courtyard Calvin Street, Bolton, England, BL1 8PB, E-mail: [email protected], company nr: 08102215, and tel: 03454753392, the conditions for providing these services, the conditions for conclusion and termination of agreements for the provision of services electronically, and the complaint procedure.
(2) The Regulations do not apply to services provided by the Service Provider in any other way, or to services provided electronically by the Service Provider via other Internet domains than the domain of the Site.
(3) Immediately after accessing the Site, the Client is obliged to read these Terms and Conditions through the link provided on the Site.
(1) Whenever these Regulations refer to:
(a) Regulations – it shall be understood as these Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means,
(b) Service Provider – it shall be understood to mean Multi Trades Recruitment Ltd Ltd with the registered office in 1-3 The Courtyard Calvin Street, Bolton, England, BL1 8PB, E-mail: [email protected], company nr: 08102215, and tel: 03454753392
(c) Client – shall be understood to mean a natural person, a legal person, and an organisational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using the Site,
(d) Website – shall mean the website at multitradesrec.co.uk operated by the Service Provider,
(e) Electronic Services – the services provided electronically by the Service Provider within the functionalities of the Site.
(1) The Service Provider provides the following electronic services via the Website:
(a) providing access to data and materials on the Site, containing in particular information about services provided by the Service Provider and the Service Provider’s business,
b) enabling the Service Provider to send messages via a contact form available on the Site.
(2) The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the provision of all or some of the electronic services through the Site without giving reasons, as well as to delete the Site altogether. Any content posted on the Site, including in particular those concerning services provided by the Service Provider, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a binding offer, invitation to negotiate, or other statements of intent by the Service Provider.
(1)The technical requirements necessary for the cooperation with ICT system, through which the Service Provider provides electronic services:
a) PC computer or other device enabling the use of the Site,
b) access to the Internet
c) appropriate software, including at least web browser: Internet Explorer version 7 and higher, Google Chrome version 4 and higher, Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 and higher, Opera version 10 and higher, Safari version 4 and higher with installed current versions of Java and Flash.
(2) If the Client accesses the Site using a tablet, phone, or another mobile device, some of the functionalities of the Site may not work properly or at all, and the use of some electronic Services provided by the Site may be impossible or difficult. The Client is prohibited from providing unlawful content or tampering with the content of the Site without the consent of the Service Provider.
(1) The agreement for the provision of services by electronic means shall be concluded upon the Client’s commencement of use of the Site by displaying the Site on the screen of the device used by the Client.
(2) The agreement for the provision of services by electronic means shall be concluded for a definite period of time and terminated when the Client stops using the Site by leaving it without making any additional statements.
(1) In the case of defects or interruptions in the operation of the Site, the Customer is entitled to lodge a complaint within 7 days from the date of discovery of the defect or interruption.
(2) The Customer may file a complaint via email to [email protected] or in writing to the address Multi Trades Recruitment Ltd Ltd with the registered office in 1-3 The Courtyard Calvin Street, Bolton, England, BL1 8PB, E-mail: [email protected], company nr: 08102215, and tel: 03454753392
The service provider will consider the complaint within no more than 30 days from the date of its receipt, informing the customer immediately of the results.
(1) The Client can access these Terms and Conditions at any time through the link on the Site. These Terms and Conditions may be recorded, obtained, and reproduced by printing or saving them on a suitable data carrier.
(2) The service provider may amend the provisions of the Regulations after prior notification to the recipients through the publication of the consolidated text of the Regulations on the Site, no later than 14 days before the date of their entry into force.
(3) If the Client does not agree to the changes in the Regulations, he has the right to terminate the contract for electronic services.
(4) To the extent not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the common law shall apply.